Friday, March 18, 2011

WHO AM I



Who am I that I have been brought into this world from an unknown place by LIFE?
That I continually wish to live?
That I am so unique?
That I am very complex inside, yet so simple outside?
That I have a physical and a spiritual nature?
That I have a conscious and a subconscious mind?
That I have to go along with the rhythm of nature?
That I perceive things in either positive or negative ways?
That I make either progressive or retrogressive decisions?
That I desire for love?
That I crave for power?
That i seek wealth?
That I hate failure but embrace success?
That I keep secrets?
That I grow more mature, yet lose my beauty over time?
That I have a sense of guilt when I go wrong?
That I have faith in the SUPERNATURAL BEING?
That I tend to emulate others’ lifestyles though I am unique?
That I continually fear to die?
Who then am I that I am eventually sent away from this world to an unknown place by DEATH?
EVER WONDERED?

1 comment: