Wednesday, January 11, 2012

GIVE ME YOUR HEART


I feel it, yet I pretend it is not there! The next move I make, I feel it again….how long can I keep suppressing it?
That burning desire to be closer to you, to hold you tight, to play with your hair, to whisper gently into your ears, to look deeply  into your eyes with passion, to know the colour of your eyes and get the assurance that there is someone who cares.

Give me your heart so that I can reach out and touch that masked sun in my life; the sun that gave the luminescence that overtook me the first time I saw you. I want to feel that radiance once again!
I daydream about sharing little secrets with you especially my childhood adventures that caused my heart to shrink in fear then; and my eyes to glow with sparkles now at the memories of those little naughty escapades.
I want to spend the moonlit nights watching the moon rise up higher into the sky and also count the stars with you alone, Cherie.

I want to walk the shores of the sea; hand in hand with you, feeling its cool breeze, understanding the gestures of your hands and knowing the details of the outlines of your fingers till we can walk no more!

I want to see you climb those steep hills knowing that there are strong arms ready to help.
I want to tell you stories untold; stories that will cause you to mix laughter with tears.
I want to sing songs; songs of love to you. Don’t worry when they are out of tune because there is going to be a mutual understanding between my voice and your ears.
I want to share in both your sad and cheerful moments, calming your nerves and relishing in the prospect of brighter days.
I simply want an avenue to tell you how much my heart warms at the thought of you.
Give me your heart so that I can overcome the stupefying daze that gave me away in your presence.
And trust me to guard it with jealous CARE.
Dedicated to: HER

1 comment: